Electrical Facility Management in Tamarac, Florida
Keep your commercial property operating at peak performance with electrical facility management in Tamarac, Florida! A fully functional electrical system represents one of the most critical aspects of a successful commercial property. It ensures your tenant businesses receive the power they need to maintain operations, turn a profit, and pay the rent.
At JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting, we deliver ongoing electrical facility management services for various properties in and around Tamarac and Fort Lauderdale, FL, including:
- Office buildings
- HOA communities
- Rental properties
- Industrial complexes
- Apartment buildings
- Shopping malls
Teamwork in Action: JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting and Affordable Facility Solutions
At JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting, we provide efficient, cost-effective electrical solutions for residential and commercial property owners in Tamarac, FL. Our professional commercial electricians bring years of experience, advanced certifications, and specialized training to every job site, executing all types of electrical repairs and performing high-quality maintenance work.
Through our sister company, Affordable Facility Solutions, JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting offers a comprehensive suite of services to commercial property owners, property management companies, and building maintenance staff in Broward County, including:
- Long-term electrical facility management
- Electrical maintenance, repairs, and installations
- Infrared thermography
- Electrical safety inspections
- Porter services
For complete electrical facility management in Tamarac, Florida, contact JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting at (954) 410-3995 or Affordable Facility Solutions at (954) 467-1999.
Professional Electrical Facility Management in Tamarac, FL
Our sister company, Affordable Facility Solutions, enjoys a stellar reputation for delivering safe, code-compliant services. While performing electrical facility management in Tamarac and Plantation, FL, our professionals ascertain the services required to keep your commercial property’s electrical system stable and efficient.
We perform regular, proactive servicing to assess potential problems before they occur so our clients can focus on other aspects of managing their properties. Our expert staff works with our clients’ third-party vendors to provide a seamless installation of new electrical equipment. We also make sure all new installations remain compatible with a property’s existing electrical system.
The City of Tamarac, FL
In the early 1960s, Ken Behring established the City of Tamarac in Broward County, Florida. Named after the Tamarac Country Club in Oakland Park, FL, Tamarac has grown to a population of nearly 70,000 over the past six decades. Now home to a multicultural community, Tamarac has come a long way from the quaint neighborhoods filled with simple two-bedroom homes.
Do you need electrical facility management in Tamarac, Florida? Don’t wait until your next electrical outage. Put Affordable Facility Solutions on the case before disaster strikes by calling (954) 467-1999 today!
- General maintenance– for industrial parks, office buildings, retail strip centers, shopping malls, and all management properties, including residential
- Electrical services– including all repairs, LED lighting troubleshooting, lighting repairs, motors, panels, parking lot lighting, and 3-phase troubleshooting
- HVAC services– including A/C maintenance, A/C unit troubleshooting, dust cleaning, and installation of UV lights to kill germs
- Landscaping services– including design, irrigation building, lighting, sod installation, and tree trimming
- Parking lot maintenance– including parking lot repair, parking lot maintenance, parking lot sweeping, pothole repair service, striping, and parking block repair/replacement
- Property inspections– performed on a regularly scheduled basis to ensure that it is maintained to your expectations and our standards.
- Inspect for working lighting to promote a safe area, Inspect for cleanliness and Any other ongoing issues related to the property.
- Potential safety risk assessment
- Management assistant over vendors already in place to help facilitate a productive environment.
- Access to commercial and residential real estate sales