Electrical Facility Management in Plantation, Florida
Maintain your commercial property’s essential systems with electrical facility management in Plantation, Florida! A dysfunctional electrical system creates significant issues for commercial properties because it slows down the operations of tenant businesses, decreases their profitability, and leads to missed rent payments and vacant units.
Fortunately, JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting offers comprehensive electrical solutions to commercial property owners and property management companies in Broward County, FL.
JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting and Affordable Facility Solutions
At JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting, we provide long-term electrical maintenance, spot repairs, and new installations. Our commercial electricians combine decades of experience, specialized certifications, and advanced training to deliver cutting-edge electrical solutions and execute emergency electrical services.
JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting’s sister company, Affordable Facility Solutions, provides a wide range of electrical service options to clients in Plantation, FL, including:
- Ongoing electrical facility management
- Electrical repairs, maintenance, and installations
- Infrared thermography
- Safety inspections
- Porter services
If you need comprehensive electrical facility management in Plantation, Florida, contact JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting at (954) 410-3995 or Affordable Facility Solutions at (954) 467-1999.
Electrical Facility Management in Plantation, FL
Our sister company, Affordable Facility Solutions, maintains an unblemished reputation by providing quality electrical services that exceed local regulations. While conducting professional electrical facility management in Plantation and Tamarac, FL, our technicians assess which solutions our clients need to keep their commercial property running at peak efficiency.
We carry out high-quality, scheduled maintenance to diagnose electrical faults and other issues before they lead to catastrophic failures. We also collaborate with our client’s employees and independent contractors to execute flawless installations of expensive, highly sensitive equipment. Before and after each installation, we check the equipment’s compatibility with our client’s current electrical systems.
At JPEG Inc. Electrical Contracting, we provide long-term electrical facility management solutions for several types of commercial properties in Plantation and Fort Lauderdale, FL, including:
- Homeowners’ associations
- Industrial parks
- Apartment complexes
- Retail centers
The City of Plantation, FL
Plantation in Broward County, Florida, represents the principal city of the Miami metropolitan area. It derives its name from the Everglades Plantation Company, which attempted to establish a rice plantation in the area. With an estimated population of 95,000, the city plays host to Broward Mall, once the largest mall in the southern United States.
Keep your commercial property operating at peak performance with electrical facility management in Plantation, FL. Call Affordable Facility Solutions at (954) 467-1999 to schedule a professional consultation today!
- General maintenance– for industrial parks, office buildings, retail strip centers, shopping malls, and all management properties, including residential
- Electrical services– including all repairs, LED lighting troubleshooting, lighting repairs, motors, panels, parking lot lighting, and 3-phase troubleshooting
- HVAC services– including A/C maintenance, A/C unit troubleshooting, dust cleaning, and installation of UV lights to kill germs
- Landscaping services– including design, irrigation building, lighting, sod installation, and tree trimming
- Parking lot maintenance– including parking lot repair, parking lot maintenance, parking lot sweeping, pothole repair service, striping, and parking block repair/replacement
- Property inspections– performed on a regularly scheduled basis to ensure that it is maintained to your expectations and our standards.
- Inspect for working lighting to promote a safe area, Inspect for cleanliness and Any other ongoing issues related to the property.
- Potential safety risk assessment
- Management assistant over vendors already in place to help facilitate a productive environment.
- Access to commercial and residential real estate sales